Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013 Fingymoto roadrace review TANDRAGEE 100

The second race we attended this year was the Tandragee 100 fast becoming my favourite national race,the circuit is over five miles in length which makes for longer better races.Once again for us it is about a 2 hour journey but with all the chat about the racing ahead time flys generally I take the car or now van to the races as with unpredictable weather and me wanting my comforts as I get older it suits our job better and also provides cooking facilities a must as attending all the races can start to take its toll on the pocket.This year Richie had his first run on the Superbike Fireblade and finished well up in his first race beating some of the established big bike riders in his second big bike race he suffered with gear change problems but still finished well up the field as he did in the 600 race also. Micheal Dunlop was on fire at Tandragee and walked away with the big bike races.This is a race I would highly recommend seeing and it is possible to do the double with Cookstown and Tandragee only being a week apart,next year I will go to Tandragee on the Friday and get practice as I have the van to sleep in now and need to watch from a few different spots.Also ther is a great Classic parade there with Jim Redmond and Ray mc Cullagh there this year,,,,,,,,,

No comments: